COMPANIES SHOULD USE CONTRACTORS AND CONSULTANTS
Updated: Dec 1, 2020
5 very good reasons to use Contractors or Consultants and the value they can add:
1) Independence - "A good consultant will always be unbiased and objective, as they have no personal connection to the organisation."
2) Creative Thinking - "Without being tied to certain ways of doing things, or a company’s historic culture and methods, consultants can deploy objectivity"
3) Expertise - Working with a broad section of clients and industries makes them aware of latest trends, developments and best practice.
4) Capacity - Digitalisation is a strong example of this. Given the speed of digitalisation and state of competitiveness across all sectors, a company might not have the time to implement new digital infrastructure by itself in time. In this case, hiring a digital or technology consultant to help meet the urgent need to build capacity with speed and scale is necessary.
5) Difficult decisions - Consultants have an objective lens through which they can identify where to make cuts and make them with a sufficient amount of emotional distance.
Click here to see this post on Linked In https://bit.ly/36o60Mm
You can read more here https://bit.ly/2JnTrIk